Thursday, March 12, 2009
Still Going
Max woke up ar 2:30am on tuesday night and he couldn't breath so I took him to the ER and it turns out he has croup! They gave him a steroid and sent us on our way. He's been doing a lot better and as you can see he is his happy little self. Nothing can stop this kid! Also he's crawling everywhere and getting into everything and we love him for it!
I took this last night at midnight. I'd been trying to get him to bed for 2 hours and he has discovered that he can stand in his bed so I went in after about 20 min of squeals and here he is jumping and laughing! I finally got him to sleep at about 2am. I'm so tired of 2 nights of very little sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment