Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Growing Up Too Fast

Here is the latest trick Paige loves to do, stand on the window ledge of the back door. So the other night we were in the car driving. My mom is here so I was sitting in the back with her. We were talking about when she was little and she said to me "When I was wittle, speaking of which, I was wondering about when I was wittle." What the heck?? Where did she learn that? She cracks us up and we adore her sweetness and creativity. She is always coming up with the funniest things to say.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

She is so darn cute. And I can't believe how fast she's growing up either. How much longer does Josh have in school? And do you guys know where you're going afterward? Love ya,

likeschocolate said...

Hi! I do not know if you will remember me, but I used to be your visiting teacher when you guys lived in Georgia. Anyway, I found your blog by accident by blog hopping. Nothing good on tv. Anyway, Paige is so grown up and way too cute. How are you guys? Congratulations on your new addition to your family. Since we last saw you we have a new addition to our family. His name is ROman, so that makes 3 boys for us. Wishing you all the best in Indiana. Kelleyn