Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Not A New Born Anymore
Well, Max is now 5 months and I can't believe how fast the time is going! He is so much fun and such a happy easygoing baby! We had our rough times at the beginning, but he will pretty much go with the flow of anything now! We love having him in our family and we adore his very contagious smile. We think that he is such a beautiful boy!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
It's been 5 months already? I can't believe how fast time goes. That is unless you want it to go fast then it feels like slow motion.
It's amazing how much can happen in 5 months; they grow so fast! He looks so happy, and is such a cute addition to your family.
What a cutie! He really is adorable. I'm glad to hear that he's so easy going - it makes the transition to two so much easier. Luckily Ashland's personality is mellow - what a blessing. - Brooke
What a CUTIE! You can definitely tell they're both your kids....no offense to Josh, but they both look a lot like you Sarah.
Anyways thanks for the surprise phone call yesterday. I loved talking with you and we must do it more often!
Love you!
He does look like he belongs to you - what a sweet smile! I'm so glad to be able to keep up with what you guys are doing through your blog!
Max is so handsome!! I can see so much of Paige in him, but a lot of you too. He is a cutie.
what a cutie
Post a Comment