Monday, October 20, 2008
Hunting For Pumpkins
Fieldtrip #2 for Paige's school, we went to Waterman's pumpkin patch. Paige had a blast looking for her perfect little pumpkin. I've had a lot of people ask me about Paige's vest and where I got it, so it's from my favorite store, Carter's!
She loved the hay ride that we took to get out to look for her pumpkin.
Her very most favorite part of the whole thing though was the huge slide that they had there for the kids. She went down it several times and she, Max and I even went down together, it was a ton of fun!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How fun!!! What adorable kids you have. Where did you get Paige that cute vest? I would love to get Hailey one.
I miss that pumpkin ride so much! We're headed for one here in Oregon on Sat. And Max. . . what a doll!
Post a Comment