We miss the girls who couldn't be there this night, but I love you all the same, thanks for everything!
Monday, June 14, 2010
My Last Girls Night In Indy
Over the past 4 years we've had several girls nights. We go to movies, shopping, out to eat or just for dessert; whatever we fancy at the time. The girls that come out with me are some of my favorite people to be with. I have enjoyed with them so much and the friendships that have been built over the years. These girls have been here when I've needed them through pregnancies, crazy kids, sickness's, husbands gone hours on end and the list goes on. I really feel like I have "grown up" with these girls and experienced so much with them. I will miss them so much and again so grateful for their friendships. I love you girls and the examples you've shown to me. You've all inspired me to be better and have touched my life and my families life for the better. I can't wait to have a reunion girls night one day! Good luck to everyone in their adventures to come.

We miss the girls who couldn't be there this night, but I love you all the same, thanks for everything!
We miss the girls who couldn't be there this night, but I love you all the same, thanks for everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was working on camp yesterday in the backyard and looked over at your empty yard and totally started crying! :( I kept thinking I need my Sarah! :D
I'm going to call you one of these nights, if I can get all my camp stuff ready, so I can hear all about how it's going over there and how fantastic everything is :D
Well, it looks like life has taken off for you...in a good way. Before long, dental school will be just a memory! This was a great night....and I thought of you this week when we had our Eclipse girls night out. It wasn't the same without you. I'm glad to hear that you're all doing well, though :)
Post a Comment