This is our basement, that has now become the hockey room. The boys loved playing down in it. Thanks again Josh for bring the hockey sticks for us!
Thursday, June 24, 2010
I Love Family
My brother and sister in law came into town to help us move in. It was a lot of fun to be with them, they helped us so much and we played a whole lot. They made the move very happy and we are so very glad they came to play. My sister in law took some pictures of us at the park. Thanks Reva!


This is our basement, that has now become the hockey room. The boys loved playing down in it. Thanks again Josh for bring the hockey sticks for us!
This is our basement, that has now become the hockey room. The boys loved playing down in it. Thanks again Josh for bring the hockey sticks for us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I haven't seen Josh in forever. It must be nice to be so much closer to them!
that park sounds like so much fun! 25 cents a ride?! that's awesome!!
We can't wait to visit you guys.
6 more days until I no longer have to think about camp! I will call you then :D
Post a Comment