Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life After My Mom

Well, here it is real life. My mom left early yesterday morning so I've had almost 2 full days with out her and all I have to say is yikes! Brock is a little over 3 weeks now and even though I have 3 kids I still wonder how somwone so small can take up soooooo much time. There are dishes in my sink, laundry, both clean and dirty everwhere, my bathrooms need a good scrub and the carpets, well I'm not even going to go there. Will life always be this crazy or is it just me??? Lots of people do it right so it can be done? I just have to find what works for us. Thanks to everyone who has helped, I couldn't have done it with out you and a big fat THANKS to my mama for her amazingness, I wish you could have stayed longer.

5 comments:

Mel said...

Aren't moms great! I can't believe you have three kiddos now. I can't even imagine how busy it must be. Brock is so stinkin' cute. Gotta love newborns even when they are so much work. :)

sheena said...

I think it gets easier when you are able to get more sleep at night. You just get used to it. Hang in there! I am adding #4 soon and I don't know what I was thinking ;)

Cathy said...

Just think...the wonderful kindergarten bus will be coming before you know it! I love bus drivers. They take them away and they bring back. Um... as for laundry.. you have seen my pile. You would be so proud though, now that Andrew started school it is SO MUCH smaller. My policy of parenting: Have fun with them. Go on adventures. Do the laundry tomorrow.:)

Lindy said...

Hang in there :)

Sarah said...

The first month was always the hardest for me. Everyone says it gets easier (and it does), but it's still so tough when you're in the middle of it. But just think, time flies when you're crazy busy, so it should be better in no time. :)