Brock got Max's cold which turned into RSV which then gave him pneumonia and so we spent 3 days in the hospital.
We are home now thank goodness! Thank you to all our amazing friends who took our kids for us, we couldn't have done it with out you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Wow, I had no idea! I'm so sorry! It's scary when they're so little. I'm glad he's home now and doing better! Hang in there!
So sorry! That is such a bummer but I am glad he's doing better. Having sick kids is no fun. Hopefully things will look up for your soon!
Oh Sara, how scary!!! We're glad that he recovered and is home now with his family! Hope everyone is all better soon!
Poor little guy! I'm glad he is doing better!
PS Are you guys in dental school with the Morgans?!? I know them! They're from here!
*sad face
Poor little guy. I hope he's better now.
Poor Brock! RSV is the pits and pneumonia is even worse! I'm glad he's feeling better!
I hope he's doing better now. Wish I'd heard about it before it was all over so I could've helped out :). I'd say "maybe next time", but hopefully that won't happen!
Post a Comment