Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter 2009

The Kiddos in their Easter dress looking oh so cute!
The goods
Paige so excited about her sticker book, and it kept her very quiet during the sacrament! Good pick Easter bunny
After a super yummy feast with our good friends the dad's hid some eggs at the park and let the kids go . . .
I think Josh's face says it all ;0)

So big

The kiddos and thier stash, what a great time!

3 comments:

Cecily said...

Happy Easter to your family! We just went on a church history tour and went up to Niagara on the Canada side. We bought a nanimo (sp?) bar and it was delicious! Thanks for introducing us to those super sweet delicacies!

Cathy said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter. Your kids are getting SO big. Love the Easter outfits!

Lillian D'Ann Miskin said...

Paige is sooooo big...I don't even recognize her! Waaaaaaa...I want to see you guys.