This is from our 2nd year BBQ Elizabeth and I are about to have our babies at any time.
And here they are a year later Max and Sadie, such beautiful kids.
Max getting endless ice cream from Mike D, he is in heaven
We always play games and this year was no different. They had a fun water balloon throwing contest for the kids and for the parents and then it just turned into throwing balloons at each other but we had a blast. Thanks Christensen Family!
So fun! You guys got great pictures...I'm sorry but I have to steal some. That pregnancy picture is so funny!! Glad that part's over and we just have our beautiful babies...
We are in Colorado and loving it. Josh has graduated Dental School and we have begun our real adventure as real grownups. We have 3 beautiful and amazing children, we adore them so much. We are loving the outdoors and are so very happy in our life together. It really couldn't get any better than this.
1 comment:
So fun! You guys got great pictures...I'm sorry but I have to steal some. That pregnancy picture is so funny!! Glad that part's over and we just have our beautiful babies...
Post a Comment