Sunday, February 15, 2009

Service and Bub's

We cleaned the church with some friends on Valentine's day the kids had a blast then after our hard work we drove up to Carmel and had some yummy eats at a great burger place called Bub's. Max is so tricky drinking his water with no hands.
Burgers as big as your head.

The Before

and AfterBoth Josh and our friend James polished them off and got their pictures on the wall! Dixie and I are so proud of our hubbies ;0) The Burgers were yummy!

2 comments:

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Hey, great to hear from you. You guys look great. I love the snowboarding video, I would love to play in the snow a couple times. How are you guys anyhow?

Naomi said...

Holy Moly I have never seen a burger that big! That is amazing that they were able to eat them! Wow!