Then Max came and we moved to a 3 bedroom, and they share. I first got Max's bedding and then found the matching for a toddler girl bed. Paige sleeps in a twin so we had to do some altering. Josh and I unstiched the comforter and added material to it so it would fit. We bought solid twin sheets that matched and just used the pillow case as is. Then made some throw pillows from the toddler bed sheets. I Painted the bubbles on the wall and it took forever because, well just because it was super hard, but it's done and I love it and so does Paige so that is all that matters right?
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The Room Is Done!
This is Paige's room from our 2 bedroom that I was sad to leave all the painting we did!

Then Max came and we moved to a 3 bedroom, and they share. I first got Max's bedding and then found the matching for a toddler girl bed. Paige sleeps in a twin so we had to do some altering. Josh and I unstiched the comforter and added material to it so it would fit. We bought solid twin sheets that matched and just used the pillow case as is. Then made some throw pillows from the toddler bed sheets. I Painted the bubbles on the wall and it took forever because, well just because it was super hard, but it's done and I love it and so does Paige so that is all that matters right?
Then Max came and we moved to a 3 bedroom, and they share. I first got Max's bedding and then found the matching for a toddler girl bed. Paige sleeps in a twin so we had to do some altering. Josh and I unstiched the comforter and added material to it so it would fit. We bought solid twin sheets that matched and just used the pillow case as is. Then made some throw pillows from the toddler bed sheets. I Painted the bubbles on the wall and it took forever because, well just because it was super hard, but it's done and I love it and so does Paige so that is all that matters right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
How fun! I think it turned out great! I'd be nervous to try something like that, so I am impressed.
Wow, I LOVE the finished product! Can you do my kids room?!
I LOVE it!!!! It looks awesome!
Love the room. Can you come and do my girls room when we move? :)
For the pudding paint I just make a box of vanilla instant pudding and then separate it into bowls and add food coloring. It is lots of fun and edible.
Wow! I really like the bubbles. I've never painted a wall before - I don't think I'd dare take on fancy projects like these :)
I love it!!! Way to go you little decorater you.
I am so impressed! Both rooms are darling! Where do you get your ideas? I am trying to think of something for my kids rooms- I have a nursery, a boys room, and the girls room to do. . . you are so talented!
It looks great! I'm glad you were able to get it to work.
OMIGOSH Sarah! I had no idea you were such an amazing decorator! Seriously AWESOME! LOVE IT!
Love you!
I love it!! How clever of you!
Post a Comment