Saturday, November 22, 2008
Twilight
Well, I haven't read the books and am not much into vampires and the whole thing and I wasn't really interested to go see the movie. I was invited to go see it last night with some friends, there were about 10 of us and I thought why the heck not! And WOW!!! That is all I have to say, I am totally hooked. I'm so glad that there were a bunch of women who knew what was going on because I had a ton of questions. I am dying to read the books now and can't wait until the next movie comes out. I thought it was done tastefully well, no teeth, no blood and no crazy scary vampires so it was perfect for me. I LOVED it. So I am officially hooked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wait until you read the books! They are so much fun to read. Make sure Josh has something to keep the kiddos busy with...once you start it is hard to put down. I too really enjoyed the movie, and cannot wait for the next ones.
Post a Comment