Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Halloween

Oh how they grow! Our first year here Halloween 2006. Trace, Ethan and Paige.
2 years later and still so dang cute! Trace, Paige and Ethan
And the 3 new additions to each family. Jake, Indie and Max
Even princesses must sleep, this was on our way to the ward's trunk or treat. We had to feed her candy to keep her awake!
Max crashed half way through trick or treating! It was in the 70's during our candy grabbing fest, is it really the end of OCT??? Hence the bare feet!
My little skunk
The kiddo's
Our Pumpkin, good job Josh!

4 comments:

Mel said...

What a beautiful princess and cute skunk. Hailey would have loved to be a princess this year; but my mom had already got her a witch costume. I am glad that I didn't have to fight with her about it.
I love seeing the pictures over the years what a cute idea.
The pumpkin is great too!

Jami said...

I love the Pumpkin!

Harrop Family said...

That's the darn cutest skunk I've ever seen. I just want to kiss him!!!!

David, Joy, Harley, Oakley & Maverick said...

Love the costumes. Your pumpkin is hilarious!