Saturday, September 20, 2008

We Love to Sing!

Paige's very favorite thing to do is sing and dance, so for her birthday we got her a sing and dance along DVD to these Disney Princess stories. She's pretty good at following along, but the other day Max was sitting between the TV and Paige and while Paige was dancing and singing along, Max was also "singing?" It was really cute!

3 comments:

Angie said...

awwww, Sarah your children are so sweet!! Thanks for your little comment on my blog! Jared & I are doing well...and yes, 5 kids is...busy!! We love it, it's not for everyone, but we wouldn't have it any other way :). Good for you guys having children through your husband going to school! Those kinds of sacrifices bring so many blessings! I'm so grateful school has started again! Hannah (our oldest) is in grade 2...Abigail is in grade 1 and Lily is in preschool...Noah will be 3 in December and Lauryn is 7 months old! Tell me how you're doing...and how old are your children now? How is your Mom?

Michelle said...

Oh my goodnes, heck yes I remember you! You also have an adorable family! Way to go about your bike ride, I am so imoressed! I am glad to that you are so happy and in school too. Your kids are so stinkin' cute, and I love that you also have a little princess!

Brooke said...

So, Josh gave us your blog info and I've totally added you to our list of friends. HOW ARE YOU?? Your little family has GROWN!! Cute kids. Come check out our blog lovinlouderbacklife.blogspot. HOW ARE YOU???