Paige's Preschool went on a fieldtrip to the apple orchard, where they got to pick a small bag of apples. She had a really good time with her friends and finding just the right apples to put in her bag. I got a few shots in before my camera died!
We are in Colorado and loving it. Josh has graduated Dental School and we have begun our real adventure as real grownups. We have 3 beautiful and amazing children, we adore them so much. We are loving the outdoors and are so very happy in our life together. It really couldn't get any better than this.
2 comments:
Oh I love orchards. We had one about 20 min from us in Indiana and we went all Autumn long. I miss it so much. Hope you guys had so much fun.
SOOOO CUTE! It's been WAY too long, guys! How are you?
Post a Comment