Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NURSERY YEAH!!!!

Max is finally in Nursery. We were so excited we didn't know what to do with ourselves, so we did something totally crazy, we went to sunday school together AND THEN we both went to priesthood and relief society! I know we are living on the edge but it's been a long time. We are so excited that our wonderful neighbours are his leaders, we feel very blessed to have them.
He's growing up so fast

3 comments:

Mel said...

Okay, isn't that the best stage?! I can't believe that he is old enough to go though. Where does the time go? He is such a cutie!

Janeen said...

I am so happy for you guys; we completely understand! Jared went to nursery for the first time too last week, and we are super excited. Isn't it a great plan?

Cecily said...

That's awesome! How nice! I bet you feel so free now.

Could you send me your mailing address? cecilyandryan at gmail dot com. Thanks! :)