Monday, August 3, 2009
Awesome Blisters
We were just out at the park. Paige came in crying because she has some blisters on her feet from her shoes. As I was cleaning them us she asked what they were and I told her blisters. She then asked "mommy, what's a blister?" I started explaining it to her and her response was "mommy, is a blister awesome?" "No Paige but you are!" as I'm totally busting a gut
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so funny and cute!
Sarah, I love the cherries!
I have been such a blog slacker lately so I'm sorry to say I haven't even looked at yours for a while. I can't even believe how your kids have grown. Wow! And you are pregnant too!! YEA for you! How super exciting. We're only a few weeks apart. How stinkin fun that Paige is so excited. Brailee is likewise. Congrats. I sure do miss you and Josh! Congrats on making it to year #4!
Post a Comment