Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Cat's Out Of The Bag
Well . . . we are expecting baby #3. I know we are crazy but we are really excited too. We told Paige last week and she can't even believe it, she is so excited. We are due in the beginning of Feb some time so I'm only about 10 weeks along. I have yet to see a doctor but such is life with medicaid, hopefully in the next week or so. We are not going to find out what we are having this time, that is Josh's crazy idea but he's really excited for it to be a surprise. Our little family is continually growing and we welcome it with open arms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
CoNgrAtuLaTiOnS!!!!! That is so exciting. I can't believe you are on to number three; we just got number two here. I think the surprise will be great.
Congratulations! So thrilled for you guys! - Rachel
Congratulations! The surprise idea sounds fun. I haven't been able to do but I would like to! Makes it more exciting, but I have no patience I guess.
Wonderful news! Congratulations!!
Congrats!! How cool...I'm happy for your growing family! :)
Congratulations! How exciting! Becky Erickson just had a little boy on June 26th and they named him Thomas.
Congrats. Just wait until she is in primary and tells everyone in there too. That happened today with one of our primary kids. Very funny.
Congratulations!!! Yeah for you guys. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment