Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Trip To Billings

We got a new camera and we LOVE it! So we have been taking loads of pictures as a result. We love uncle Sam (josh's brother)
Sam's Bike
Grandpa
We went shooting
Poor Max got super sick. I had to take him to the ER and he ended up having a double ear infection and douple pink eye, you can't really tell in this picture but his right eye ended up being swollen shut.
Loads of jumping on Grandpa's tramp
Playing bows and arrows, I don't even know what this is called
the master
We took some pictures at the temple, Piage kept sticking her tonge out
I told her to stop
So she did, but then Max stuck his out, I love these pictures with the kids
She loves Cheetos
Stella's where the cinnamon buns are as big as your head
Yumma
can't go with out doing something in the yard!
Or biking on the Rims

What a dare devil, see the crushed car below???? He's crazy, we had a great time with his family and the kids loved being spoiled.

More pictures to come as we visit other places, but I didn't want to get behind

3 comments:

James and Dixie Moore Family said...

We miss you tons! It looks like you are having fun, though! Play for us, too.

likeschocolate said...

That cinnamon roll makes me want to drool.

Cathy said...

Looks like a good trip so far! Call us and let us know when you are coming back : )