5 years ago today I married my bestfriend, life was perfect back then. I really didn't think that it could get any better. Now with 5 years of lots of love and 2 kids I feel that it really is perfect. Josh is the kindest, most loving, tender hearted, and handsome man I've ever met. He loves me unconditionally and he adores our kids. I really could not have asked for a better husband and father. I feel so blessed and lucky to have him for eternity. I know that 5 years isn't a long time but the adventure that we have gone through together has been some of the best times of my life. We have grown so much together and have changed together. There is no one that I would rather go on this ride of life with than my sweet husband. I love and adore him so much, he is my best friend and the love of my life.Monday, May 18, 2009
5 Years Of Love
5 years ago today I married my bestfriend, life was perfect back then. I really didn't think that it could get any better. Now with 5 years of lots of love and 2 kids I feel that it really is perfect. Josh is the kindest, most loving, tender hearted, and handsome man I've ever met. He loves me unconditionally and he adores our kids. I really could not have asked for a better husband and father. I feel so blessed and lucky to have him for eternity. I know that 5 years isn't a long time but the adventure that we have gone through together has been some of the best times of my life. We have grown so much together and have changed together. There is no one that I would rather go on this ride of life with than my sweet husband. I love and adore him so much, he is my best friend and the love of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy Anniversary! 5 years, has it been that long already. I remember when we met you guys and you had just been married like three months. Wow, how time flies.
Congrats! How sweet!
Congratulations! How much longer does you husband have in Dental school. I have a friend who is looking for a dentist in his clinic in Wasilla, Alaska. The practice is well established and even has a famous client.
Happy 5 year Anniversary!
Hey, sounds like you guys are really loving life!!! 3rd year of dental school already huh? Wow! Things are going well. You already read our blog so you know about us but I just wanted to say "hi" and it was good to hear from you guys!
Post a Comment