Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Josh's dad, brother and sister came for Thanksgiving and we had a total blast with them. We went paintballing together. After much persistent asking I went with Josh, he goes all the time with his buddies from school. I actually had a great time. I got hit a couple of times and I’m not going to lie, it did sting a bit but not for long. I was bundled up a ton with many, many layers of clothes and we went to some park by our house! It was a total blast and I really can’t wait to go again with all the guys! I know call me crazy but it was a total rush!
We went to the Indy500 race track.
We went to the Children's Museum which Paige always loves.
And Max is really starting to enjoy himself too!

We have so much to be thankful for, especially this year that was filled with so many blessings!

No comments: